Thursday, August 2, 2007

Die Hard: With a Vengeance



As you may be able to tell from my heading, I am a fan of Die Hard: With a Vengeance. In fact, I'm a fan of the whole series, including the new one (although I'll probably never watch the second one again). Vengeance, however, is the best. Most would say that the original is A #1, King of New York (even though it took place in LA), and I agree that it is quite awesome and probably superior in terms of action and suspense. But how can you beat a movie that is quotable from beginning to end? How many other movies can say that? Vengeance, in fact, is only inferior to Caddyshack when it comes to quotability. In addition to quotability, the movie boasts one of the finest villains ever, Simon Gruber (played by Jeremy Irons), an amazingly wooden guy playing McClane's boss, and Samuel mother fucking L. Jackson, motha fucka! Just watch this video put together by some gent named Hepstra enjoy.



No comments: